A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $426
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Road Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Tandem, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Active, Style \ Loft, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 216
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:01 P:04164 S:390
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 71489878
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $342-495K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 41.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% higher than in Boston, and 27.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (214)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 156 Porter St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!