- Lot: 4,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 229 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,114 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 5181793
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Fencing \ Chain Link, Heating \ Electric Heat, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ Pvt Water Company, Spa \ None, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Services \ City Services, Const - Finish \ Siding, Add'l Property Use \ None, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Complex Feature \ Historic District, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Tax Municipality \ Coolidge, Exterior Stories \ 1, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ Seller May Carry, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, High School \ Coolidge High School
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20505021C
- Zillow Home ID: 8685730
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-60K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85128 home values will rise 9.5% next year, compared to a 9.3% increase for Coolidge as a whole. Among 85128 homes, this home is 44.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85128, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Coolidge, and 172.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85128 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coolidge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85128 home values.
|201 N Main St Coolidge, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|150 W Pinkley Ave Coolidge, AZ||$51K||--||--||--|
|241 N Main St Coolidge, AZ||$63K||3||2||1,053|
|140 W Pinkley Ave Coolidge, AZ||$54K||--||--||528|
|136 W Pinkley Ave Coolidge, AZ||$53K||--||--||--|
|143 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||$98K||--||--||2,100|
|297 N Main St Coolidge, AZ||$54K||--||--||1,176|
|241 N Main St Coolidge, AZ||$55K||3||2||1,053|
|155 N Main St Coolidge, AZ||--||--||--||2,580|
|131 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||$50K||--||--||1,020|
|208 W Pinkley Ave Coolidge, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|123 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||$64K||--||--||1,470|
|209 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||$71K||--||--||1,252|
|122 W Pinkley Ave Coolidge, AZ||$75K||2||1||1,576|
|234 W Pinkley Ave Coolidge, AZ||$86K||--||--||2,280|
|240 N 1st St Coolidge, AZ||$47K||--||--||797|
|211 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||$62K||--||--||1,078|
|260 N 1st St Coolidge, AZ||$47K||--||--||815|
|103 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||$87K||--||--||1,232|
|178 W Pima Ave Coolidge, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Coolidge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!