- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 541 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $438
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $392,300
- Price/sqft: $680
- MLS #: U7728530
- View Virtual Tour
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sports Court
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Storage, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sauna, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Tennis Courts - Private, Exterior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Garage Features \ Under Building Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ VideoMonitoring, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Flood Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Minimum Lease \ 3 Months, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Beach - Public, Water Access \ Gulf/Ocean, Water Frontage \ Beach - Public, Water Frontage \ Gulf/Ocean, Water View \ Beach, Water View \ Gulf/Ocean - Full, Water View \ Intracoastal Waterway
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192915933920000507
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 47118022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $655K-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sand Key Civic Association home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Clearwater as a whole. Among Sand Key Civic Association homes, this home is 280.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 116.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sand Key Civic Association, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.8% lower than in Clearwater, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sand Key Civic Association home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sand Key Civic Association home values.
|Other Units in this Building (97)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1560 Gulf Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.