1561 Priscilla Ct, Toms River, NJ 087534 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 105 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2007 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 21419158
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0800393 0100009
- Zillow Home ID: 39580859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1561 Priscilla Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08753 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% higher than in Toms River, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08753 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Toms River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08753 home values.
- 1571 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$589K544,568
- 1566 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$526K------
- 1554 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$567K434,000
- 1562 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$446K------
- 1570 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$599K------
- 1558 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$489K42.53,500
- 1690 Amanda Ct Toms River, NJ$573K------
- 1575 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$1.38M65.57,583
- 1686 Amanda Ct Toms River, NJ$633K43.754,400
- 1574 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$606K------
- Amanda Ct Toms River, NJ$633K------
- 1550 Tina Ct Toms River, NJ$440K------
- 1551 Tina Ct Toms River, NJ$437K42.52,784
- 1579 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$775K----5,537
- 1580 Priscilla Ct Toms River, NJ$595K------
- 1685 Amanda Ct Toms River, NJ$661K------
- 1693 Amanda Ct Toms River, NJ$304K------
- 1499 Todd Rd Toms River, NJ$316K----2,464
- 1473 Todd Rd Toms River, NJ$332K452,700
- 1473 Whitty Rd Toms River, NJ$317K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292