15610 Nopel Ave, Forest Ranch, CA 959423 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,844 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 063110037000
- Zillow Home ID: 18260563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15610 Nopel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95942 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% greater than in Forest Ranch, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95942 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Forest Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95942 home values.
- Nopel Ave Forest Ranch, CA--------
- 3626 A J Stohr Rd Forest Ranch, CA$538K32.53,177
- 15648 Nopel Ave Forest Ranch, CA$402K322,017
- 4745 Christina Dr Forest Ranch, CA$322K432,274
- 15232 English Ln Forest Ranch, CA$272K321,660
- 15596 Nopel Ave Forest Ranch, CA$135K21768
- 4731 Christina Dr Forest Ranch, CA$525K32.52,807
- 4784 Shuffleton Dr Forest Ranch, CA$381K322,258
- 15414 English Ln Forest Ranch, CA$267K31.51,572
- 4727 Christina Dr Forest Ranch, CA$566K343,282
- 15196 English Ln Forest Ranch, CA$301K432,169
- 4723 Christina Dr Forest Ranch, CA--Studio----
- 4744 Shuffleton Dr Forest Ranch, CA$404K22.52,440
- 4636 A J Stohr Rd Forest Ranch, CA$401K32.52,298
- 15407 Forest Ranch Way Forest Ranch, CA$172K221,200
- A J Stohr Rd Forest Ranch, CA--------
- 15174 English Ln Forest Ranch, CA$262K321,704
- 15399 Forest Ranch Way Forest Ranch, CA$136K21844
- 4705 Snow Mountain Way Forest Ranch, CA$186K321,247
- 4715 Snow Mountain Way Forest Ranch, CA$310K322,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!