This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,783 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $153,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Community Features \ Clubhouse, Community Features \ Deed Restricted, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Waterfront, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Patio\Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Lease Terms \ Short Term, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0346796180
- Zillow Home ID: 44925980
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $62-177K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33559 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Hillsborough as a whole. Among 33559 homes, this home is valued 34.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in Hillsborough, and 146.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33559 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33559 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hillsborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org