A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-370K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Winter Garden is $9,310.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $30.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Winter Garden is $53,957.
Price / Tax History
The community also features tenis Courts, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp and amazing views.
Great Location, only minutoes from Shopping Ceters, Restaurants, Supermarkets, A rated Schools and Disney!
Upgraded Kitchen GE Stainless Steel appliances included, Granite Countertops, Washer, dryer and much more.
This home is a MUST see!
- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Lot: 5,693 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 1,593
- HOA Fee: $159/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Tennis Courts
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Irrigation System
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout: Formal Dining Room Separate
- Closet Pantry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Dual Sinks
- Garden Bath
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: In City Limits
- Property Description: Two Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Special Listing Type: Other
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Door Opener
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Water Access: Lake
- Recreation Building
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Energy Star Dishwasher
- Energy Star Refrigerator
- Energy Star Washer
- Appliances Included: Compactor
- Covered Parking
- Water Access
- Community Boat Ramp
- Minimum Lease: 7 Months
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 212327813212750
- Zillow Home ID: 99721195
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.