- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15623 91st St, Jamaica, NY 114141,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $479,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 139560056
- Zillow Home ID: 32214418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15623 91st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howard Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% higher than in New York, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Howard Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Beach home values.
- 15627 91st St Jamaica, NY$499K----1,175
- 15619 91st St Jamaica, NY$488K----1,125
- 15631 91st St Jamaica, NY$711K554,000
- 15615 91st St Jamaica, NY$482K----1,125
- 92nd St Jamaica, NY--------
- 15635 91st St Jamaica, NY$484K----1,175
- 15624 92nd St Jamaica, NY$501K----1,175
- 15620 92nd St Jamaica, NY$503K331,150
- 15628 92nd St Jamaica, NY$458K----1,125
- 15616 92nd St Jamaica, NY$538K----1,125
- 15632 92nd St Jamaica, NY$481K----1,125
- 15639 91st St Jamaica, NY$474K----1,125
- 9108 156th Ave Jamaica, NY$469K----1,125
- 9104 156th Ave Jamaica, NY$503K----1,125
- 9114 156th Ave Jamaica, NY$660K----1,125
- 15636 92nd St Jamaica, NY$475K----1,125
- 15643 91st St Jamaica, NY$491K----1,200
- 15640 92nd St Jamaica, NY$475K----1,125
- 15626 91st St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,000
- 15622 91st St Jamaica, NY$366K----1,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!