15634 S 43rd Way, Phoenix, AZ 850483 beds, 2 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautifull maintained house, with pool in backyard. Large grass area in front.
Very attractive safe neighborhood in Ahwatukee. Close to Library, shopping and medical services.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $111
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New tile 18 x 18 throughout main house summer 2006. New carpet in 2 of 3 bedrooms fall of 2006.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30703315
- Zillow Home ID: 8259626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15634 S 43rd Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ahwatukee Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
- 15640 S 43rd Way Phoenix, AZ$253K--3.51,863
- 15637 S 43rd Pl Phoenix, AZ$222K--2.751,352
- 15643 S 43rd Pl Phoenix, AZ$357K32.51,600
- 4330 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$219K--2.751,352
- 4326 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$240K321,352
- 15646 S 43rd Way Phoenix, AZ$270K42.51,863
- 4337 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$225K331,519
- 4334 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$235K331,477
- 15649 S 43rd Pl Phoenix, AZ$263K--3.51,863
- 4320 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$250K--3.51,863
- 4340 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ$242K321,352
- 4338 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$223K--2.751,352
- 4339 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ$277K--3.51,863
- 4345 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$268K432,218
- 4309 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$213K--2.751,352
- 4314 E Windmere Dr Phoenix, AZ$222K321,352
- 4320 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ$217K--2.751,352
- 15644 S 43rd Pl Phoenix, AZ$236K--3.51,701
- 4326 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ$217K--2.751,352
- 15650 S 43rd Pl Phoenix, AZ$213K--2.751,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!