1565 Hartsburg Ln, North Aurora, IL 605424 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Beautiful concrete patio and storage shed in backyard. Walk to the elementary and middle schools and play at Subdivision Park, playground and lighted ball fields. Convenient to I-88.
Realtors are welcome, will be willing to pay 2% commission to buyer's agent.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,475 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1231426007
- Zillow Home ID: 51677574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1565 Hartsburg Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60542 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% greater than in North Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60542 home values.
- 1557 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$198K------
- 1573 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$226K------
- 1549 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$241K321,750
- 1581 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$216K------
- 1566 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$188K------
- 1558 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$210K32.52,000
- 1589 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$200K------
- 1541 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$250K------
- 1556 W Mooseheart Rd North Aurora, IL$168K------
- 1550 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$220K------
- 1581 Hawksley Ln North Aurora, IL$212K------
- 1548 W Mooseheart Rd North Aurora, IL$199K321,700
- 1564 W Mooseheart Rd North Aurora, IL$210K------
- 1540 W Mooseheart Rd North Aurora, IL$244K------
- 1533 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$244K------
- 1597 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$284K42.52,500
- 1572 W Mooseheart Rd North Aurora, IL$212K------
- 1542 Hartsburg Ln North Aurora, IL$230K------
- 1573 Hawksley Ln North Aurora, IL$216K------
- 1551 Stevens Ct North Aurora, IL$285K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!