1565 Oxford St, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Last sold: May 2013 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $426
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 059430070
- Zillow Home ID: 15578510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1565 Oxford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1567 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$751K32.51,570
- 1563 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$733K32.51,570
- 1569 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$713K32.51,620
- 1561 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$758K32.51,620
- 1571 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$762K32.51,620
- 1573 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$785K32.51,596
- 1575 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$756K331,570
- 1583 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$2.9M975,782
- 1540 Hudson St APT 304 Redwood City, CA$1.07M21--
- 1540 Hudson St APT 201 Redwood City, CA$1.03M22--
- 1540 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$3.64M33224,271
- 1559 Oxford St Redwood City, CA$778K32.51,620
- 1548 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$3.4M24116,059
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!