- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1565 Radcliff Ave, Bronx, NY 104623 beds, 2 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $403,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 040590013
- Zillow Home ID: 29813600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1565 Radcliff Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2125% greater than in New York, and 15.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10462 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10462 home values.
- 1567 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$312K----1,690
- 1569 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$349K----1,890
- Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 1571 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$310K----1,480
- 1557 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$315K----1,648
- 1562B Bogart Ave Bronx, NY$583K----3,276
- 1564 Bogart Ave Bronx, NY$386K----1,890
- 1562 Bogart Ave # A Bronx, NY$561K----3,276
- 1566 Bogart Ave Bronx, NY$321K----1,690
- 1555 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$302K311,900
- 1568 Bogart Ave # A Bronx, NY$302K----1,690
- 1562 Bogart Ave Bronx, NY$382K----2,552
- 1575 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$304K----1,494
- 1568 Bogart Ave # B Bronx, NY$311K----1,890
- 1553 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$268K----1,648
- 1570 Bogart Ave # B Bronx, NY$826K324,344
- 1560 Bogart Ave Bronx, NY$550K----4,480
- 1551 Radcliff Ave Bronx, NY$302K----1,648
- 1558 Bogart Ave Bronx, NY$358K----2,340
- 976 Pierce Ave Bronx, NY$406K----2,178
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292