1565 Villa Ct, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 1191431630000
- Zillow Home ID: 59202788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1565 Villa Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% less than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
882 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 1555 Villa Ct Highland, CA$183K421,344
- 1575 Villa Ct Highland, CA$205K421,330
- 1564 Pepper Ct Highland, CA$224K421,330
- 1545 Villa Ct Highland, CA$180K421,330
- 1554 Pepper Ct Highland, CA$225K421,330
- 1574 Pepper Ct Highland, CA$248K421,848
- 1585 Villa Ct Highland, CA$205K421,330
- 1564 Villa Ct Highland, CA$178K421,344
- 1544 Pepper Ct Highland, CA$216K421,344
- 1584 Pepper Ct Highland, CA$226K321,344
- 1574 Villa Ct Highland, CA$180K421,330
- 1554 Villa Ct Highland, CA$181K421,330
- 1595 Villa Ct Highland, CA$205K421,330
- 1544 Villa Ct Highland, CA$182K421,330
- 1584 Villa Ct Highland, CA$179K421,330
- 1594 Pepper Ct Highland, CA$236K531,638
- 1594 Villa Ct Highland, CA$195K421,644
- 3249 Clifton Ave Highland, CA$194K421,330
- 3261 Clifton Ave Highland, CA$180K421,330
- Pepper Ct Highland, CA$226K421,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.