1565 Windsor St, San Bernardino, CA 924073 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 0266431300000
- Zillow Home ID: 17351444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1565 Windsor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hudson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in San Bernardino, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hudson home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hudson home values.
- 1569 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$236K321,365
- 4672 Park Dr San Bernardino, CA$248K431,655
- 4650 Park Dr San Bernardino, CA$246K421,540
- 1564 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$236K421,550
- 1558 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$217K321,365
- 1575 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$244K40.021,540
- 1572 Loyola Dr San Bernardino, CA$229K321,365
- 1568 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$183K321,232
- 1554 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$222K321,472
- 1574 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$205K321,066
- 1548 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$182K321,066
- 1579 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$219K321,232
- 1576 Loyola Dr San Bernardino, CA$228K321,232
- 1573 Loyola Dr San Bernardino, CA$219K321,232
- 1557 Sheridan Rd San Bernardino, CA$177K311,012
- 1544 Windsor St San Bernardino, CA$228K421,540
- 1559 Sheridan Rd San Bernardino, CA$175K311,012
- 1553 Sheridan Rd San Bernardino, CA$180K311,075
- 1563 Sheridan Rd San Bernardino, CA$175K311,012
- 1577 Loyola Dr San Bernardino, CA$183K321,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.