- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 542 days on Zillow
- Views: 492 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2006 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: 6300508
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Floor \ Vinyl, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Roof \ ShingleRoof, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Exterior \ Stucco, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Cooling \ None, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Hot Water, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Roof \ FlatRoof, LaundryType \ HookupLaundr, Parking \ Street, PropertyCondition \ Average+Prop, PropertyType \ Multi-Family, Storage \ Basement, Design \ AptBldg, Entrance \ PrivateEntr, Type \ SingleBldg, Foundation \ Concrete, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, WaterFront \ N
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16531632388134
- Zillow Home ID: 8845308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19602 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Reading as a whole. Among 19602 homes, this home is 63.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% greater than in Reading, and 123.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19602 home values.
|1566 Perkiomen Ave # R Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|1562 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$57K||3||1||1,538|
|1560 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$61K||4||1||1,674|
|1558 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$55K||3||1||1,404|
|412 S 16th St Reading, PA||$54K||3||1.5||1,352|
|1556 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$61K||4||2||1,629|
|414 S 16th St Reading, PA||$55K||3||1||1,511|
|1600 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$125K||4||--||3,276|
|416 S 16th St Reading, PA||$56K||3||1||1,530|
|1554 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$55K||3||1||1,424|
|1602 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$68K||Studio||2||1,814|
|418 S 16th St Reading, PA||$49K||3||1||1,276|
|1552 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$67K||3||1||1,624|
|1604 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$68K||5||1||1,959|
|420 S 16th St Reading, PA||$55K||3||1||1,485|
|1550 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$64K||3||2||1,629|
|1606 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$71K||4||2||1,931|
|422 S 16th St Reading, PA||$43K||3||1||1,079|
|409 S 16th St Reading, PA||$57K||5||1||1,524|
|1548 Perkiomen Ave Reading, PA||$56K||3||1||1,394|
Nearby Schools in Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.