15667 Desert Springs Dr, Victorville, CA 923944 beds, 2 baths, 1,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 71 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $104,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 719 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,831 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0395611340000
- Zillow Home ID: 17430973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15667 Desert Springs Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92394 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 80% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Victorville, and 188.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92394 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Victorville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92394 home values.
- 15657 Desert Springs Dr Victorville, CA$149K321,576
- 15677 Desert Springs Dr Victorville, CA$142K321,352
- 15645 Desert Springs Dr Victorville, CA$165K421,831
- 15687 Desert Springs Dr Victorville, CA$170K421,831
- 15218 Copper Canyon Cir Victorville, CA$163K421,831
- 15635 Desert Springs Dr Victorville, CA$154K321,576
- 15636 Chaparral St Victorville, CA$143K421,593
- 15217 Tawney Ridge Ln Victorville, CA$155K321,576
- 15217 Copper Canyon Cir Victorville, CA$140K321,352
- 15626 Chaparral St Victorville, CA$210K421,540
- 15626 Chaparral St Victorville, CA$144K421,528
- 15623 Desert Springs Dr Victorville, CA$135K321,352
- 15207 Tawney Ridge Ln Victorville, CA$136K321,271
- 15240 Tawney Ridge Ln Victorville, CA$170K42.52,000
- 15228 Tawney Ridge Ln Victorville, CA$145K321,382
- 15640 Chaparral St Victorville, CA$129K321,320
- 15218 Indian Springs Dr Victorville, CA$153K321,576
- 15252 Tawney Ridge Ln Victorville, CA$156K321,757
- 15208 Copper Canyon Cir Victorville, CA$135K321,271
- 15616 Chaparral St Victorville, CA$129K321,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!