- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1567 Phoenix Dr, Beaumont, CA 922235 beds, 3 baths, 3,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $422,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 637 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 419541014
- Zillow Home ID: 79838265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1567 Phoenix Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Beaumont, and 68.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
- 1569 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$273K32.52,306
- 1565 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$269K32.52,306
- 1568 Polaris Ln Beaumont, CA$244K332,306
- 1576 Polaris Ln Beaumont, CA$317K52.753,197
- 1573 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$310K433,246
- 1561 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$312K42.753,246
- 1560 Polaris Ln Beaumont, CA$318K433,246
- 1568 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$304K52.752,739
- 1580 Polaris Ln Beaumont, CA$280K32.52,306
- 1570 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$316K532,905
- 1579 Polaris Ln Beaumont, CA$317K433,246
- 1564 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$325K63.753,550
- 1585 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$300K532,879
- 1576 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$339K533,550
- 929 Sunburst Dr Beaumont, CA$321K432,306
- 1554 Polaris Ln Beaumont, CA$315K52.753,197
- 1549 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$307K52.752,879
- 935 Sunburst Dr Beaumont, CA$324K42.52
- 1556 Phoenix Dr Beaumont, CA$301K32.52,306
- 923 Sunburst Dr Beaumont, CA$327K533,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.