- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1568 Nelson St, Redlands, CA 923745 beds, 2 baths, 1,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1996 for $124,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,916 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1212201020000
- Zillow Home ID: 17260502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1568 Nelson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92374, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% greater than in Redlands, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 1560 Nelson St Redlands, CA$333K421,741
- 1572 Nelson St Redlands, CA$342K421,554
- 1557 Moriarty Ln Redlands, CA$349K521,916
- 1556 Nelson St Redlands, CA$348K521,916
- 1553 Moriarty Ln Redlands, CA$351K521,916
- 1561 Moriarty Ln Redlands, CA$349K321,741
- 1332 Kimberly Ave Redlands, CA$325K431,858
- 1567 Nelson St Redlands, CA$323K431,858
- 1549 Moriarty Ln Redlands, CA$310K321,741
- 1571 Nelson St Redlands, CA$270K421,423
- 1552 Nelson St Redlands, CA$317K321,741
- 1573 Nelson St Redlands, CA$322K431,858
- 1328 Kimberly Ave Redlands, CA$321K431,858
- 1545 Moriarty Ln Redlands, CA$343K521,916
- 1555 Nelson St Redlands, CA$360K442,320
- 1548 Nelson St Redlands, CA$331K521,727
- 1551 Nelson St Redlands, CA$262K321,320
- 1324 Kimberly Ave Redlands, CA$263K321,300
- 1541 Moriarty Ln Redlands, CA$299K421,554
- 1566 Kelly St Redlands, CA$321K431,858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292