- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $3,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $656
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public, Water \ Well - Agricultural/Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 64
- Lot width: 174
- Parcel #: 51008009
- Zillow Home ID: 19743438
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-4.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 96% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Santa Clara, and 39.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|15711 Robles Del Oro Saratoga, CA||$4.19M||5||5||4,600|
|15680 Robles Del Oro Saratoga, CA||$3.77M||5||4||4,330|
|15722 Lancaster Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$5.11M||5||4||6,097|
|15710 Robles Del Oro Saratoga, CA||$4.47M||5||6||5,157|
|15774 Lancaster Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$2.68M||3||2||1,757|
|15650 Robles Del Oro Saratoga, CA||$2.9M||4||2.5||3,729|
|19061 Austin Way Saratoga, CA||$2.56M||3||3||2,315|
|15741 Robles Del Oro Saratoga, CA||$3.28M||4||3.5||3,631|
|19041 Austin Way Saratoga, CA||$2.16M||2||1.5||1,805|
|Saratoga Los Gatos Rd Saratoga, CA||--||--||--||--|
|15776 Lancaster Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$4.09M||4||4.5||3,862|
|15740 Robles Del Oro Saratoga, CA||$3.15M||5||5||3,534|
|15705 Lancaster Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$2.91M||4||4||2,675|
|15475 Monte Vista Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.99M||6||3.5||3,554|
|18087 Serramonte Dr Los Gatos, CA||$3.06M||4||3.5||3,653|
|15780 Lancaster Rd Monte Sereno, CA||$4.08M||4||5.5||3,606|
|15471 Monte Vista Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.93M||5||3||3,614|
|Austin Way Saratoga, CA||$7.1M||6||7||7,684|
|19051 Austin Way Saratoga, CA||$7.1M||6||7||7,684|
|15710 West Rd Los Gatos, CA||$5.52M||6||6||6,263|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Los Gatos High (assigned)9-122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!