15685 Melvin Richerson Rd, Bay Minette, AL 36507
Sold on 10/25/11: $150,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,764 sq ft
- Lot:10 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $150,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow774
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Foundation TypeSlab
- Parcel #18-05-15-0-000-013
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.5
- Zillow Home ID72720659
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$106,852||$90K – $127K||+$4,475||$60||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,099/mo||$956 – $1.3K/mo||+$57||$0.62||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Alabama home values will decrease 23.7% next year. Among 36507 homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bay Minette, and 73.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 15685 Melvin Richerson Road
Nearby Schools in Bay Minette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bay Minette Middle (assigned) 7-8 4.3 mi
- Bay Minette Elementary (assigned) PK-3 4.4 mi
- Bay Minette Intermediate School (assigned) 4-6 4.5 mi
- Baldwin County High (assigned) 9-12 4.7 mi
- Pine Grove Elementary PK-6 5.9 mi
- North Baldwin Center for Tech 8, 10-12 6.1 mi
- Perdido Elementary PK-8 8.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005