157 28th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941215 beds, 4 baths, 5,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,418 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 116 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $735
- MLS #: 81418718
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Tri Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,427 sqft
- Parcel #: 1330 001
- Zillow Home ID: 15088840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 157 28th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sea Cliff, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% less than in San Francisco, and 25% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sea Cliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sea Cliff home values.
- 161 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.79M--33,077
- 1 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$3.96M--33,268
- 165 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.66M--42,800
- 25 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$3.18M332,690
- 157 28th Ave # 0 San Francisco, CA$4.82M545,427
- 181 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$4.1M53.54,400
- 185 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.54M432,920
- 160 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.61M323,150
- 154 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.42M--22,654
- 166 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.11M332,686
- 174 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$5.09M554,800
- 45 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$5.36M65--
- 45 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$5.3M65.5--
- 45 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$5.93M654,509
- 2700 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.81M534,269
- 180 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.45M--22,934
- 2 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$4.66M534,544
- 20 Mclaren Ave San Francisco, CA$4.01M--33,440
- 2720 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.25M433,380
- 176 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.22M422,366
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!