157 E 84th St# 3, New York, NY 10028
Sold on 7/16/13: $9,250,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow157
- Parcel #15131604
- # Stories6.0
- Zillow Home ID89332945
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$9,544,016||$8.40M – $10.6M||+$27,321||$1,844||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,554/mo||$2.7K – $9.1K/mo||-$879||$0.88||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 10028 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 1935% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 507.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.4% lower than in New York, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10028 home values.
Neighborhood for 157 E 84th Street # 3
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005