- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
157 E Washington St, NC 278123 beds, 2 baths, 2,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $121,000
- Parking: 611 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,339 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 228
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 003776
- Zillow Home ID: 51414716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 157 E Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% lower than in Bethel, and 26% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27812 home values.
- 149 E Washington St Bethel, NC$98K322,396
- 163 E Washington St NC$131K332,823
- 143 E Washington St Greenville, NC$86K321,966
- Pleasant St Bethel, NC$115K322,799
- 3834 East St Bethel, NC$55K311,152
- 173 E Washington St NC$102K422,796
- 137 E Washington St Bethel, NC$54K311,164
- 3840 East St Bethel, NC$61K421,492
- Pleasant St Bethel, NC$57K--0.5--
- Pleasant St Bethel, NC$58K--0.5--
- 3831 East St Bethel, NC$49K311,228
- 3841 East St Bethel, NC$46K21940
- East St Bethel, NC$51K--0.5--
- Pleasant St Bethel, NC$61K--0.5--
- E Railroad St NC$60K--0.5--
- Barnhill St Bethel, NC$50K--0.5--
- East St NC$61K--0.5--
- Main St NC--------
- E Railroad St NC$59K--0.5--
- East St Bethel, NC$64K--0.5--
Nearby Schools in Bethel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292