This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 1,341 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $78,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,161 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00014 B:00026 L:000007
- Zillow Home ID: 57940766
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% decrease for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 36.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Milford, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|161 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$280K||4||2||1,700|
|151 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$251K||4||2||1,227|
|70 Regent Ter Milford, CT||$238K||3||1||1,241|
|76 Regent Ter Milford, CT||$345K||3||2||2,235|
|66 Regent Ter Milford, CT||$245K||3||1||1,279|
|125 Crescent Dr Milford, CT||$246K||2||1.5||1,192|
|160 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$331K||3||2||1,887|
|167 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$273K||3||2||1,516|
|164 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$233K||3||1||1,074|
|111 Crescent Dr Milford, CT||$273K||3||2||1,347|
|170 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$266K||3||2||1,222|
|80 Regent Ter Milford, CT||$275K||3||1||1,600|
|154 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$231K||3||2||1,078|
|171 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$230K||2||1||1,184|
|174 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$233K||3||1||1,174|
|150 Eastern Pkwy Milford, CT||$232K||3||1||1,112|
|34 Austin Rd Milford, CT||$235K||3||1||1,124|
|84 Regent Ter Milford, CT||$324K||5||2||1,685|
|67 Regent Ter Milford, CT||$244K||3||1||1,362|
|40 Austin Rd Milford, CT||$272K||2||2||1,330|
Nearby Schools in Milford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!