157 Linden Ave, Hampton, VA 236693 beds, 1 bath, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Exterior has lush landscaping, large detached brick shed, 2 brick patios and Hot Tub for entertaining, Pecan tree and Fruit- producing Kiwi vines. Interior includes Gas oven, Refrigerator, top of the line W/D, Dual- zone Central Heat/Ac, walk-in basement and attic for storage. Call 757 421-2024 or 757 288-9103 and leave a message. Your call will be returned ASAP.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116148749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 157 Linden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Hampton, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 157 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$242K312,044
- 157 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$235K312,044
- 149 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$148K211,433
- 159 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$196K411,880
- 147 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$136K311,709
- 163 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$195K222,100
- 145 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$226K421,976
- 4407 Victoria Blvd Hampton, VA$313K462,000
- 4405 Victoria Blvd Hampton, VA$189K41.51,568
- 12 Acorn St Hampton, VA$307K43.52,966
- 11 Acorn St Hampton, VA$523K53.53,992
- 167 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$196K321,846
- 4411 Victoria Blvd Hampton, VA$285K322,679
- 4403 Victoria Blvd Hampton, VA$441K533,063
- 173 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$182K431,972
- 135 Linden Ave Hampton, VA$211K32.52,057
- 421 S Armistead Ave Hampton, VA$205K432,100
- 6 Acorn St Hampton, VA$180K421,730
- 7 Acorn St Hampton, VA$287K433,012
- 419 S Armistead Ave Hampton, VA$207K31.51,644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!