157 N Ewing Ave, Louisville, KY 40206
For Sale: $167,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,045 sq ft
- Lot:4,792 sqft
- Year Built:1949
- Last Sold:Nov 2009 for $142,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow57
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID73577532
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- Garage Size200
- MLS #1374018
- Parcel #072A00500000
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$154,586||$147K – $162K||+$2,487||$147||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,124/mo||$854 – $1.3K/mo||+$17||$1.08||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Crescent Hill home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Louisville as a whole. Among Crescent Hill homes, this home is 9.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crescent Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% lower than in Louisville, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 157 N Ewing Avenue
- 202 Idlewylde Dr Louisville, KY$181K21.01,300
- 204 Idlewylde Dr Louisville, KY$188K33.01,538
- 165 N Ewing Ave Louisville, KY$149K11.0924
- 152 N Ewing Ave Louisville, KY$179K22.01,665
- 2419 Calvin Ave Louisville, KY$154K32.01,396
- 169 N Keats Ave Louisville, KY$104K31.01,324
- 173 N Keats Ave APT 2 Louisville, KY$214K22.01,390
- 173 N Keats Ave APT 3 Louisville, KY$189K32.01,333
- 2425 Calvin Ave Louisville, KY$175K22.01,736
- 172 N Keats Ave APT 1 Louisville, KY$188K32.01,163
- 172 N Keats Ave APT 4 Louisville, KY$171K22.01,172
- 122 N Ewing Ave Louisville, KY$260K43.03,998
- 118 N Ewing Ave Louisville, KY$194K32.01,664
- 180 N Ewing Ave Louisville, KY$146K22.01,342
- 162 N Keats Ave Louisville, KY$133K21.01,616
- 113 N Keats Ave Louisville, KY$156K22.01,021
- 2319 Sycamore Ave Louisville, KY$126K22.01,197
- 109 N Keats Ave Louisville, KY$121K11.01,104
- 2411 Brownsboro Rd APT 407 Louisville, KY$279K32.01,863
- 2411 Brownsboro Rd APT 411 Louisville, KY$146K22.01,096
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Field Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.4 mi
- Highland Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Waggener Traditional High (assigned) PK, 9-12 & ungraded 4.0 mi
- Barret Traditional Middle 6-8 0.5 mi
- St. Joseph Childrens Home K-8 0.7 mi
- Kentucky School for the Blind K-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- St. Leonard Parish School PK-8 0.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005