- Lot: 19.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 184 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1983 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 71719445
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,548 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:4120 B:0000 L:00760
- Zillow Home ID: 57631159
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01068 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Oakham as a whole. Among 01068 homes, this home is 42.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oakham, and 56.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01068 home values.
|176 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$350K||3||2||3,704|
|185 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$375K||--||--||--|
|Robinson Raod LOT 1B Oakham, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|226 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$379K||4||3||3,493|
|90 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$199K||1||2||1,600|
|254 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$267K||4||3||2,555|
|58 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$237K||3||1||2,116|
|281 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$150K||3||1||1,355|
|286 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,862|
|220 South Rd Oakham, MA||$245K||3||2||1,996|
|222 South Rd Oakham, MA||$307K||3||1.5||3,054|
|258 South Rd Oakham, MA||$192K||3||1||1,248|
|18 Robinson Rd Oakham, MA||$177K||2||1||1,000|
|269 South Rd Oakham, MA||$192K||2||1||1,302|
|301 South Rd Oakham, MA||$170K||2||1.5||1,277|
|131 South Rd Oakham, MA||$239K||2||2||1,642|
|327 South Rd Oakham, MA||$527K||3||3||3,805|
|322 South Rd Oakham, MA||$243K||5||2||1,963|
|1887 N Brookfield Rd Oakham, MA||$234K||3||1.5||1,776|
|90 South Rd Oakham, MA||$220K||3||2.5||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Oakham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-6 & ungraded2.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded6.5 mi
7-12 & ungraded3.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!