- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,493 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 5511658
- Keller Williams - Atlanta - Decatur
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Basement \ Crawlspace, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Press Board Siding, Construction \ Wood Siding, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Type \ No Cooling, Heating Source \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Type \ No Heating, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ No Laundry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ Parking Pad, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Style \ Bungalow/Cottage, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 15 210 03 170
- Zillow Home ID: 14468819
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $161-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30307 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30307 homes, this home is 75.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30307, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.6% less than in Atlanta, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30307 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30307 home values.
|1574 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$165K||3||1||680|
|1588 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$300K||3||2.5||1,760|
|324 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$212K||2||2||1,052|
|326 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$217K||2||2||1,172|
|1577 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$224K||3||2||1,272|
|1576 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$294K||3||2.5||1,872|
|New St Atlanta, GA||--||--||0.5||1,080|
|322 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$211K||2||2||1,172|
|1583 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$217K||2||2||1,116|
|328 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$212K||2||2||1,172|
|320 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$211K||2||2||1,052|
|1573 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$198K||3||1||1,040|
|330 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$211K||2||2||1,052|
|1587 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$227K||3||2||1,294|
|1569 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$200K||2||1||1,040|
|1566 New St NE # 2 Atlanta, GA||$172K||1||1||650|
|1566 New St NE Atlanta, GA||$169K||1||1||650|
|316 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$210K||2||2||1,052|
|314 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$208K||2||2||1,052|
|312 Carlyle Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$217K||2||2||1,172|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.