- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 214 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $2,600,000
- Price/sqft: $1,367
- MLS #: 81408783
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 186 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Smart Home System, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Canyon, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Marina, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 03404601000
- Zillow Home ID: 16130591
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95010 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Capitola as a whole. Among 95010 homes, this home is 1144.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 177.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% higher than in Capitola, and 73.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Capitola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95010 home values.
|1560 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$1.79M||3||1.5||1,452|
|1550 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$2.48M||3||3||2,651|
|1540 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$1.33M||4||2||2,040|
|1530 Prospect Ave # A Capitola, CA||$2.21M||4||3||3,646|
|1585 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$2.11M||3||2||2,095|
|1575 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$846K||3||2||1,616|
|1565 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$849K||2||2||1,631|
|1509 Wharf Rd Capitola, CA||$573K||1||1||480|
|1555 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$702K||3||1||980|
|1507 Wharf Rd Capitola, CA||$594K||1||1||779|
|1587 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$840K||3||2||1,645|
|1520 Prospect Ave # A Capitola, CA||$1.37M||3||2||2,233|
|397 Riverview Ave Capitola, CA||$719K||--||1||876|
|1505 Wharf Rd Capitola, CA||$666K||2||2||1,102|
|5075 Emerald St Capitola, CA||$1.11M||3||2||2,334|
|5005 Cliff Dr APT 6 Capitola, CA||$999K||3||3||1,436|
|5005 Cliff Dr APT 5 Capitola, CA||$814K||2||2||1,336|
|1589 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$759K||3||2.5||1,580|
|1510 Prospect Ave Capitola, CA||$791K||2||1||1,086|
|5005 Cliff Dr APT 4 Capitola, CA||$858K||3||2||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Capitola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!