15703 Pinehurst St, Detroit, MI 482382 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- 48 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: 214065739
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 16044328
- Zillow Home ID: 88139151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15703 Pinehurst Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% lower than in Detroit, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48238 home values.
- 15711 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$43K--21,362
- 15717 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$37K--21,296
- 15515 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$35K--1863
- 15725 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$41K--21,456
- 15507 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$42K--21,224
- 15704 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$15K32949
- 15731 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$45K--11,380
- 15501 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$32K311,365
- 15716 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$38K------
- 15514 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$38K------
- 15710 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$40K--21,342
- 15739 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$49K--2.51,371
- 15510 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$43K321,375
- 15716 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$47K311,226
- 15724 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$38K--21,633
- 15483 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$39K--1790
- 15506 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$47K--1918
- 15710 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$50K--11,551
- 15732 Monte Vista St Detroit, MI$47K--1.5932
- 15745 Pinehurst St Detroit, MI$40K31780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292