- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1571 Union St, Oneida, NY 134213 beds, 2 baths, 1,992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Parcel #: 2512890470140001054000
- Zillow Home ID: 61988308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1571 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13421 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Oneida, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13421 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oneida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13421 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,182 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1032 Nelson Ave Oneida, NY$70K31996
- 1587 Union St Oneida, NY$88K31986
- 1047 Nelson Ave Oneida, NY$66K411,198
- 1597 Union St Oneida, NY$85K311,264
- 1561 Union St Oneida, NY$109K321,089
- 1607 Union St Oneida, NY$85K411,344
- 1866 Middle Rd Oneida, NY$116K311,626
- 1025 Nelson Ave Oneida, NY$95K21930
- 1045 Nelson Ave Oneida, NY$83K311,525
- 1580 Union St Oneida, NY$99K21988
- 1545 Union St Oneida, NY$62K31897
- 1838 Middle Rd Oneida, NY$84K31.51,612
- 1852 Middle Rd Oneida, NY$140K3--2,064
- 1014 Maplewood Ave Oneida, NY$110K311,378
- 1542 Union St Oneida, NY$60K311,008
- 1537 Union St Oneida, NY$61K411,000
- 1627 Union St Oneida, NY$113K31.751,902
- 1832 Middle Rd Oneida, NY$124K311,741
- 1527 Union St Oneida, NY$85K411,320
- 1880 Middle Rd Oneida, NY$191K32.51,619
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!