- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,503 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: O5341457
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 439 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Private Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 042327822821013
- Zillow Home ID: 60327073
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $171-208K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34787 home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Winter Garden as a whole. Among 34787 homes, this home is 10.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% higher than in Winter Garden, and 220% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Garden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!