1572 Via Ronda, San Marcos, CA 920694 beds, 3 baths, 1,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,873 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2265410500
- Zillow Home ID: 16685475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1572 Via Ronda
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% higher than in San Marcos, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Marcos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92069 home values.
- 1560 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$446K42.51,873
- 1592 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$428K42.51,873
- 1512 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$442K421,731
- 1602 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$417K421,515
- 1684 Palomar Dr San Marcos, CA$429K42.51,873
- 1706 Knob Hill Rd San Marcos, CA$414K421,315
- 1583 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$413K421,515
- 1710 Knob Hill Rd San Marcos, CA$399K421,315
- 1601 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$405K321,366
- 1559 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$376K321,257
- 1492 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$405K321,562
- 1616 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$401K421,515
- 1702 Knob Hill Rd San Marcos, CA$356K321,176
- 1676 Palomar Dr San Marcos, CA$420K321,478
- 1714 Knob Hill Rd San Marcos, CA$382K321,191
- 1507 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$414K421,515
- 1674 Palomar Dr San Marcos, CA$393K321,366
- 1474 Via Ronda San Marcos, CA$434K42.51,873
- 1596 Rambla Puesta San Marcos, CA$396K321,366
- 1588 Rambla Puesta San Marcos, CA$400K421,515
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.