- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 349 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $37,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- Cable Ready
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Other Fuel Type, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: M:152 B:0844 L:01500
- Zillow Home ID: 57960604
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 69.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 85.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% lower than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
- 27 Ridge St3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,440 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1900
|1574 State St New Haven, CT||$91K||3||2||1,060|
|1563 State St New Haven, CT||$100K||2||1||855|
|1576 State St New Haven, CT||$169K||5||3||2,288|
|1579 State St New Haven, CT||$160K||--||--||1,125|
|1555 State St New Haven, CT||$192K||6||3||3,368|
|State St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1552 State St New Haven, CT||$113K||4||1.5||1,160|
|1593 State St New Haven, CT||$877K||--||--||13,750|
|34 Welton St New Haven, CT||$183K||6||2||2,840|
|22 Welton St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|9 Lyman St New Haven, CT||$121K||2||1||1,794|
|20 Welton St New Haven, CT||$121K||3||1||1,674|
|16 Welton St New Haven, CT||$97K||3||1||1,222|
|12 Welton St New Haven, CT||$97K||3||1||1,220|
|1625 State St New Haven, CT||$321K||6||3||3,229|
|1625 State St New Haven, CT||$206K||Studio||3||3,349|
|8 Welton St New Haven, CT||$116K||5||1.5||1,504|
|6 Welton St New Haven, CT||$79K||1||1||800|
|90 Welton St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1515 State St New Haven, CT||$191K||6||3||3,104|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!