1574 New Mexico St, Loveland, CO 805384 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: R1615934
- Zillow Home ID: 67158069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1574 New Mexico Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% less than in Loveland, and 35.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1564 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$254K322,240
- 1584 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$208K321,372
- 4450 Colona Pl Loveland, CO$326K322,080
- 1554 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$206K321,301
- 1565 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$250K332,313
- 1594 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$241K32.51,815
- 1555 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$255K42.52,000
- 1544 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$240K43.51,844
- 4470 Colona Pl Loveland, CO$238K32.51,704
- 4320 Georgetown Dr Loveland, CO$4.7M----110,858
- 1560 Pennsylvania St Loveland, CO$245K332,284
- 1545 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$298K322,870
- 4425 Colona Pl Loveland, CO$327K433,103
- 4445 Colona Pl Loveland, CO$236K32.51,630
- 1550 Pennsylvania St Loveland, CO$283K321,852
- 4465 Colona Pl Loveland, CO$253K322,240
- 1535 New Mexico St Loveland, CO$248K42.52,104
- 1540 Pennsylvania St Loveland, CO$247K422,000
- 4485 Colona Pl Loveland, CO$310K42.752,808
- 1620 Dumont Pl Loveland, CO$339K423,195
Nearby Schools in Loveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292