Mention that you found this home on Zillow and receive your special offer at closing. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,235 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $307
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 6561063
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Ext Bldg Maint, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Lawn Maintenance, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Snow Removal, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, PropertyCondition \ Average+, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, BasementType \ None, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Ownership \ Condo, Design \ 1-Story, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Hot Water, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Trash Removal, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Water, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Sewer, CurrentFinancing \ VA, Parking \ ParkingLot, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Heat, Styles \ Traditional, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Pool(s), PetsAllowedList \ Yes, LisMediaList \ Document, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 535 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 49003007-415
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9110937
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 18974 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Warminster as a whole. Among 18974 homes, this home is 67.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18974, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% lower than in Warminster, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18974 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warminster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18974 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (233)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1575 W Street Rd|
Nearby Schools in Warminster
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
William Tennent High (assigned)9-124.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.