15751 SW 42nd Ter, Miami, FL 331854 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,194 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great neighborhood. Top Elementary, Middle & High school, less than 3 miles away. 2 Publix Supermarkets & shopping center 1 mile away. New West Kendall Baptist Hospital less than 4 miles away.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,194 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3049200060130
- Zillow Home ID: 44243465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15751 Sw 42nd Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33185 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 331.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 401.5% greater than in Miami-Dade, and 880.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33185 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33185 home values.
- 15761 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$268K321,760
- 15741 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$308K432,423
- 15741 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$432K432,423
- 15771 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$310K321,806
- 15731 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$216K222,251
- 15750 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$319K422,187
- 15760 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$279K321,760
- 15740 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$350K532,574
- 15770 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$284K321,760
- 15781 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$330K532,511
- 15721 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$325K532,751
- 4220 SW 157th Ct Miami, FL$299K32.52,251
- 15780 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$292K432,423
- 4230 SW 157th Ct Miami, FL$295K431,983
- SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$261K321,760
- SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$216K322,251
- 15791 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$261K321,798
- 15711 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$346K432,423
- 15701 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$294K------
- 15790 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$298K432,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!