15752 Evanston St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 2 baths, 1,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $24,986
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21004893
- Zillow Home ID: 88549756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15752 Evanston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% greater than in Detroit, and 694% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
999 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,400 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 15758 Evanston St Detroit, MI$36K--1828
- 15744 Evanston St Detroit, MI$30K--1.51,355
- 15736 Evanston St Detroit, MI$43K--1.51,423
- 15801 Evanston St Detroit, MI$39K311,728
- 15728 Evanston St Detroit, MI$34K311,250
- 15720 Evanston St Detroit, MI$44K31.5903
- 15815 Evanston St Detroit, MI$39K--11,388
- 15821 Evanston St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,237
- 15731 Evanston St Detroit, MI$39K311,017
- 15710 Evanston St Detroit, MI$48K--1940
- 9205 Mckinney St Detroit, MI$34K--11,205
- 9211 Mckinney St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,406
- 15826 Evanston St Detroit, MI$39K--1713
- 9219 Mckinney St Detroit, MI$50K--1939
- 15829 Evanston St Detroit, MI$33K321,436
- 15717 Evanston St Detroit, MI$29K--1939
- 9225 Mckinney St Detroit, MI$44K--21,588
- 9233 Mckinney St Detroit, MI$44K--1830
- 15834 Evanston St Detroit, MI$37K--11,043
- 15700 Evanston St Detroit, MI$35K--1922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!