15759 Davis Cup Ln, Ramona, CA 92065
Sold on 7/16/13: $132,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,292 sq ft
- Lot:19 acres
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $132,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16757195
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow241
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameDavis Cup Tennis Villas
- Parcel #2886500532
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictRAMONAUNIF
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$203,756||$149K – $263K||-$23,548||$157||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,757/mo||$1.4K – $2.1K/mo||+$16||$1.36||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92065 home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Ramona as a whole. Among 92065 homes, this home is valued 48.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
Neighborhood for 15759 Davis Cup Lane
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- James Dukes Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005