- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1576 Mercers Fernery Rd, Deland, FL 327203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 810 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: 603100000391
- Zillow Home ID: 47933496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1576 Mercers Fernery Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.5% less than in Deland, and 61.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32720 home values.
- 1624 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$330K433,346
- 1601 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$217K332,086
- 1460 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$164K322,047
- 1530 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$216K52.52,560
- Tolson Rd Deland, FL--------
- 1634 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$208K322,009
- 1520 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$166K321,735
- 1402 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$229K332,680
- 1506 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$151K21.5921
- 2095 Hazen Rd Deland, FL$260K32.52,827
- 1505 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$241K321,697
- 1485 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$216K41.51,748
- 1455 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$194K32.52,139
- 1696 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$253K32.52,493
- 1981 Hazen Rd Deland, FL$223K322,408
- 1555 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$469K333,871
- 1691 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$318K633,500
- 1401 Tolson Rd Deland, FL$202K221,896
- 1979 Hazen Rd Deland, FL$455K44.53,564
- 1675 Mercers Fernery Rd Deland, FL$256K332,956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292