- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1578 Briarhollow Ln, Highlands Ranch, CO 801293 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Finished Basement with Full Bath and walk in closet could Be Bedroom or Office/Exercise/Gameroom. Extra insulated and finished Garage Has Workbench and shelving built in. Keyless Entry, Sprinklers. Close to walking and biking trails and dog park. Quiet neighborhood, great neighbors.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 377 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0393117
- Zillow Home ID: 13448505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1578 Briarhollow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 216.7% higher than in Highlands Ranch, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80129 home values.
- 1588 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$270K331,408
- 1568 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$294K231,659
- 1558 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$264K331,408
- 10295 Spotted Owl Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$287K231,483
- 1598 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$265K331,408
- 1548 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$261K331,640
- 10291 Spotted Owl Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$262K221,157
- 1587 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$256K321,230
- 1577 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$277K331,655
- 1571 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$282K231,659
- 1567 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$314K432,207
- 1557 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$290K432,088
- 10242 Cedaridge Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$300K331,659
- 10287 Spotted Owl Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$307K331,781
- 1538 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$282K331,727
- 1547 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$284K331,727
- 10241 Cedaridge Ct Highlands Ranch, CO$279K331,659
- 10102 Spotted Owl Ave Highlands Ranch, CO$263K221,158
- 1494 Spotted Owl Way Highlands Ranch, CO$274K221,158
- 1537 Briarhollow Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$276K331,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!