158 Burlington St, Lexington, MA 024203 beds, 2 baths, 2,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $669,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,177 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0082 L:000011
- Zillow Home ID: 56496372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Burlington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lexington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02420 home values.
- 155 Burlington St Lexington, MA$554K211,234
- 166 Burlington St Lexington, MA$714K42.51,658
- 159 Burlington St Lexington, MA$664K321,842
- 149 Burlington St Lexington, MA$589K21.51,369
- 162 Burlington St Lexington, MA$871K442,801
- 147 Burlington St Lexington, MA$770K322,378
- 168 Burlington St Lexington, MA$1.01M443,242
- 163 Burlington St Lexington, MA$700K544,305
- 152 Burlington St Lexington, MA$687K321,592
- 146 Burlington St Lexington, MA$958K322,849
- 145 Burlington St Lexington, MA$659K321,773
- 138 Burlington St Lexington, MA$1.44M53.53,800
- 7 Whittier Rd Lexington, MA$1.09M552,326
- 172 Burlington St Lexington, MA$1.27M32.52,677
- 167 Burlington St Lexington, MA$586K221,404
- 137 Burlington St Lexington, MA$1.23M53.53,688
- 5 Whittier Rd Lexington, MA$816K33.51,978
- 351 N Emerson Rd Lexington, MA$1.11M432,493
- 9 Whittier Rd Lexington, MA$849K433,005
- 134 Burlington St Lexington, MA$1.25M543,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!