158 Central St, North Reading, MA 018644 beds, 3 baths, 3,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 89 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 1994 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 71672079
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Kennel,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Sunken,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen,OTH6_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Contemporary,STYLE \ Ranch,WARRANTY \ No,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,704 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:33-P:023
- Zillow Home ID: 57092300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Central Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 75.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 162 Central St North Reading, MA$377K332,299
- 156 Central St North Reading, MA$452K31.51,482
- 2 Valley Rd North Reading, MA$723K32.52,858
- 5 Holt Ln North Reading, MA$1.07M55.55,372
- 152 Central St North Reading, MA$430K432,076
- 1 Holt Ln North Reading, MA$766K32.52,240
- 3 Fernway North Reading, MA$746K333,200
- 157 Central St North Reading, MA$423K3240,906
- 159 Central St North Reading, MA$372K311,322
- 167 Central St North Reading, MA$413K221,730
- 166 Central St North Reading, MA$576K332,744
- 150 Central St North Reading, MA$376K31.51,904
- 163 Central St North Reading, MA$587K322,300
- 2 Yankee Woods Dr North Reading, MA$613K422,047
- 1 Fernway North Reading, MA$691K42.52,552
- 8 Valley Rd North Reading, MA$853K43.53,304
- 4 Clover Rd North Reading, MA$909K42.54,279
- 3 Valley Rd North Reading, MA$700K433,900
- 4 Fernway North Reading, MA$701K42.52,288
- 148 Central St North Reading, MA$310K311,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292