- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
158 Denslow Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900495 beds, 6 baths, 4,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $3,200,000
- Price/sqft: $703
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,549 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 205
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 4366023007
- Zillow Home ID: 20528264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Denslow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood home values.
- 166 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.81M443,428
- 150 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.25M453,124
- 11072 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.9M54.54,033
- 11060 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$4.5M5--5,200
- 143 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.94M432,668
- 137 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.8M332,413
- 174 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.03M322,830
- 11078 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.87M564,105
- 149 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.63M32.52,139
- 131 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.94M442,692
- 155 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.06M322,429
- 167 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$4.03M443,372
- 149 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.85M475,751
- 125 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M222,071
- 11086 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA$3.25M344,126
- 182 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.9M432,515
- 161 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.81M432,255
- 185 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.42M453,784
- 101 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.23M332,725
- 190 Denslow Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.43M343,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!