158 Easy St, Georgetown, SC 294404 beds, 4 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2116344225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Easy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% higher than in Georgetown, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 263 Imperial Dr Georgetown, SC--------
- 280 Van Vlake Dr Georgetown, SC$192K322,692
- 392 Van Vlake Dr Georgetown, SC$216K--21,908
- 192 Van Vlake Dr Georgetown, SC$127K--11,472
- 376 Van Vlake Dr Georgetown, SC--------
- 141 Van Vlake Dr Georgetown, SC$205K--21,564
- 75 Van Vlake Dr Georgetown, SC$118K--21,560
- 341 Fieldcrest Rd Georgetown, SC----11,470
- 377 Fieldcrest Rd Georgetown, SC$136K--11,704
- 424 Imperial Dr Georgetown, SC$228K532,190
- 415 Whiskey Ln Georgetown, SC$239K32.51,920
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292