- Built in 1916
- Views: 1,276 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $530,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $520
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat, Exterior \ Asbestos, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior Unit Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Unit Features \ Porch, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Unit Floor Plan, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Detached, Style \ Low-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00087 L:0013900002
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87799141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $482-720K.
Market guideZillow predicts The Port - Area 4 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Cambridge as a whole. Among The Port - Area 4 homes, this home is valued 16.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Port - Area 4, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.1% higher than in Cambridge, and 58.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Port - Area 4 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Port - Area 4 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!