158 Ring Dr UNIT 158, Groton, CT 063403 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $76,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 169808999936 0158
- Zillow Home ID: 58964753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Ring Drive UNIT 158
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06340 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% greater than in Town of Groton, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!