158 Two Moons Dr, Loveland, CO 805373 beds, 3 baths, 2,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/30 1pm-4pm
- 8/31 1pm-4pm
- 9/6 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 219 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $62
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 736775
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Gated community and walking distance to clubhouse and Loveland's finest golf course.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: R1644155
- Zillow Home ID: 96100170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Two Moons Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% higher than in Loveland, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 164 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$371K223,473
- 170 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$306K243,492
- 170 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$373K221,791
- 204 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$617K22.53,557
- 205 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$315K221,820
- 216 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$516K42.752,970
- 219 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$369K323,624
- 219 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$408K322,023
- 152 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$505K222,336
- 247 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$596K334,672
- 228 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$511K333,312
- 233 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$461K------
- 233 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$339K313,960
- 228 N Cove Dr Loveland, CO$531K32.54,400
- 240 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$440K322,644
- 240 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$310K323,864
- 5447 Nantucket Ct Loveland, CO$350K432,906
- 5461 Nantucket Ct Loveland, CO--------
- 252 Two Moons Dr Loveland, CO$615K323,539
- 5425 Nantucket Ct Loveland, CO$305K42.252,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!