158 Tyler Ct, Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Sold on 8/27/13: $202,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,050 sq ft
- Lot:8,446 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $202,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesPrivate yard, pond views, move in condition, full unfinished basement. Tons of living space.
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow196
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Garage Size380
- Last Remodel Year2002
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #14191040220000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Floor #2
- ViewPark, Water
- Zillow Home ID63056607
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$183,892||$160K – $206K||+$214||$175||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,725/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||+$45||$1.64||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60047 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Lake Zurich as a whole. Among 60047 homes, this home is valued 53.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60047 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.7% higher than in Lake Zurich, and 500% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60047 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Zurich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60047 home values.
Neighborhood for 158 Tyler Court
Nearby Schools in Lake Zurich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005