158 Westlake Dr, Brandon, MS 390474 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home is on a cul-de-sac, nestled between woods and water at the edge of Mill Creek; its location is unlike any other in the neighborhood. The creek leads straight to the Reservoir with a ten-minute boat ride and offers great fishing and views of wildlife on the way. The woods have trails that lead all the way to the local community center, with a library, fire station, and garden trails. Even right behind the house, the bass bite really well in the summer when the water is high, and it's a bird watcher's paradise.
There are more porches and decks than you can shake a stick at. There's a covered boat dock on the creek, along with covered and uncovered decks, and a gazebo. The house has a heated and cooled sunroom and a screened porch, and a small deck runs alongside both of them. The front porch is also pretty spacious.
The master bedroom has a very large walk-in closet and a bathroom with two sinks, a separate shower, jetted tub, and wall heater. There are also two large walk-in closets upstairs and several smaller closets throughout the house, as well as a good bit of attic space.
The kitchen has an island, a built-in desk, a brand new double oven, and a built-in microwave. There is also a dining room, foyer, and laundry room. All hardwood and tile downstairs, carpet upstairs.
Front, back, and side lawns have a sprinkler system. The garage has an electric door and two large storage rooms. There is also a workshop with its own smaller garage door for a riding mower, ATV, or whatever you'd like to put in there.
All the equipment -- air conditioners, dishwasher, oven, etc. -- is in excellent shape. It has been remodeled quite a bit between about 2005 and 2011. The upstairs has hardly been used since new carpet and a new air conditioner were put in. It was built in 1988, but the floors, countertops, appliances, etc. are all much newer. The sunroom, screened porch, boat dock, and gazebo are also recent additions.
My best estimate for the lot size is 28,000 sq. ft. The neighborhood also has a clubhouse with a swimming pool and tennis courts. The nearby Northwest Elementary, Middle, and High Schools are very highly rated.
This home has everything to offer. If you look on one side, you're in a great neighborhood; if you look on the other, you're in the forest. Behind it, you're in woodsy backwaters that open up into the Reservoir. You're welcome to take a look any time, so call today!
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other, Wall
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,247 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: H11Q000001 00300
- Zillow Home ID: 50836837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 158 Westlake Drive
- 156 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$219K41.52,362
- 150 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$243K31.52,761
- 143 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$220K41.52,743
- 144 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$185K322,164
- 159 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$241K41.52,745
- 142 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$276K31.52,254
- 161 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$236K41.52,781
- 154 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$307K41.52,786
- 152 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$189K41.52,249
- 476 Waterford Rd Brandon, MS$204K42.52,150
- 471 Waterford Rd Brandon, MS$186K41.52,156
- 104 Michael Cv Brandon, MS$205K412,388
- 475 Waterford Rd Brandon, MS$306K412,723
- 102 Michael Cv Brandon, MS$332K41.53,594
- 100 Michael Cv Brandon, MS$230K432,608
- 105 Michael Cv Brandon, MS$222K512,449
- 103 Michael Cv Brandon, MS$214K212,515
- 148 Westlake Dr Brandon, MS$187K422,152
- 101 Michael Cv Brandon, MS$191K31.52,217
- 473 Waterford Rd Brandon, MS$185K31.52,121
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.